Graduate Nurse- New Graduate Opportunity!
Beloit Health System
ATTENTION! New and Upcoming Graduates – Are you about to graduate as a Registered Nurse? Are you ready to start your career?
If so, then look not further than Beloit Health System. We have exciting Graduate Nurse positions available now for new nursing graduates looking to begin their careers.
With Beloit Health System, you’ll find the facilities and medical technology of a large medical center, coupled with the warmth and personal service of a community health system.
· Do you want to earn a competitive wage, with generous benefits?
· Are you looking for a new and challenging career in Healthcare?
· Do you want to work for a Health System with over 50 years of experience that is known for our friendly atmosphere and focus on patients?
Then Beloit Health System is the destination for you!
At Beloit Health System you will experience all this and more as a Graduate Nurse. You will plan, coordinate, provide and supervise care throughout our clients’ age groups (neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric). This includes providing cost-effective care, accurately evaluating their health status and appropriately educating them and their families. You will also adhere to infection control policies, complete documentation and ensure patient safety.
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
· Registration to take WI State Board Licensing Exam within 3 months of hire date
· ADN, diploma, BSN or MSN is acceptable
· State of Wisconsin RN permit
· CPR certification within 6 months of hire
· Excellent communication and patient counseling skills
· Ability to work independently and react calmly in emergencies
Beloit Health System offers a competitive wage and benefits package, including medical/dental insurance, generous vacation allowance, tuition reimbursement, shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shift, retirement plan, employer-matched TSA and much more. EOE
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org