Website Bison Gear & Engineering
The Assembler will work in a great collaborative environment and be responsible for assembling and testing gear units, motors, sub-assemblies or any other variety of company products.
· Complete repetitive assembly operations requiring operator to follow sequence of work.
· Make simple direct readings of quality checks of parts and assemblies, reporting any unusual conditions to superior.
· Work from verbal instructions and bills of material.
· Move material and position work using electric or hand truck.
· Follow all company policies, safety rules, and practices.
· Work well with others.
· Keep work area clean and neat.
· Work overtime when required.
· Good attendance is required to assure efficient operation of the department.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills:
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
· Six months or more of related manufacturing experience and/or training
· Use various types of hand tools and automatic bench tools to assemble units. Operate bench press.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, shop orders, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to record data.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
To apply for this job please visit secure.entertimeonline.com.