Website Boone County
Description : BASIC EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT:
• High School diploma or GED
• Perform a variety of clerical duties to ensure smooth and efficient court operations.
• Process new case filings and all subsequent court filings manually or electronically.
• Process mail including legal documents and general correspondence.
• Process court payments manually and electronically.
• Provide customer service to the public, judicial officers, attorneys, law enforcement and multiple agencies.
• Maintain professional discretion and confidentiality.
• Must be detailed oriented, organized and be able to multitask.
• Must possess computer knowledge and skills.
• Must have a working knowledge of modern office practices, procedures and equipment.
• Must have good knowledge of English, grammar, spelling.
• Must possess strong computer and math skills.
• Must have the ability to learn administrative and court procedures, functions and authority in the area of assignment.
• Must have the ability to make work decisions in accordance with laws, regulations and departmental policies and procedures.
• Must have the ability to establish and maintain productive working relationships with other employees, county officials and the public. Being a team player is crucial, as you will interact daily with co-workers, judges, lawyers, court officers, jurors, law enforcement, agencies and the public.
• Strong customer service skills and professionalism are required.
• Must have a positive attitude, good work ethic and respect for co-workers.
• Medical, Vision, Dental & Life Insurance available
• Paid Time-Off & Paid Holidays
• IMRF Retirement Plan
• Health & Dependent Care flexible Spending Accounts
• Employee Assistance Program
• On-the-job Training, Skills Development
• Fast-paced busy office environment subject to frequent interruptions.
• Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
• May require light lifting and filing
• May require extended time at keyboard
• Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Starting wage: $ 16.79
• Annual wages subject to Union Contract
Contact : Please email application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can download the application at www.boonecircuitclerk.us.
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled
To apply for this job please visit www.boonecountyil.gov.