Website Boone County Council on Aging
Join Boone County Council on Aging, in Belvidere, IL in making a difference in the lives of seniors in Boone County while building meaningful relationships. As part of our team, you will assist our seniors in their home with personal care, companionship, light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, shopping, errands, and medication reminds.
· Reliable, positive attitude, well-organized and able to work independently
· Caregivers must comply with state background screening requirements
· High school diploma or G.E.D.
· Valid driver’s license and insured vehicle
· A great opportunity to help others, work locally, and promote independence by helping your clients stay in their homes for as long as possible.
· Competitive hourly wages
· Paid time off
· Mileage reimbursement
· Paid orientation and training
· Vision and dental insurance available
Bi-lingual Spanish/English speakers highly encouraged to apply! Must be able to read, write, and converse in English.
Boone County Council on Aging is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a United Way Agency.
To apply, please submit resume to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org