Website Bourn & Koch, Inc.
#machinetoolbuilder; #rebuilder; #serviceprovider
• Wire & startup of standard and custom CNC machine tools
• Establish and confirm communication between CNC and PLC controls, servo drive systems and feedback devices
• Integrate machine and controls per drawings and schematics
• Assist with panel and pendant wiring
• Cross-train in other manufacturing and/or assembly areas
• Work within the requirements for safety, with a proactive approach to identifying opportunities for improvement
• Complete work order operations in a manner that best serves the production plan
• Set various machine switches for proper operation
• Compute & enter parameters into control
• Perform tests in a controlled environment, one compliant with ISO9001 quality system standard
• Document test results on standard inspection plans
• Record findings of nonconformities
• Perform machine runoffs and sample part qualification
• Provide cross-functional team support by troubleshooting wiring, software interface, and program errors
• Support the standardization of best practices
• Provide feedback to teams of lessons learned
• Support field service department needs
• Mechanical drawing and electrical schematic interpretation
• Critical thinking skills
• Proficient verbal and written communication
• Hand tools for wiring
• Macro, G-code Programming, C+ programming
• Advanced Mathematical Skills
• MS Office product usage
Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment: The work environment is an industrial setting. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Physical Demands: The technician could be standing for periods of up to 4 hours or more without breaks and/or moving around on the machine and also must be able to lift 50 pounds or more to shoulder height.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or GED, machine panel wiring
Preferred Education/Experience: Trade schooling and CNC experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com