Website Cimco Recycling, Inc.
We are looking for a skilled Mechanic to maintain and repair heavy machinery and commercial trucks. You will be responsible for ensuring the functionality and reliability of machines, engines, and mechanical systems. An excellent mechanic must have manual dexterity and great attention to detail. In addition, they must be able to work with various machines and tools and follow all safety precautions.
· Maintain machines or mechanical components according to requirements
· Inspect machines, engines, transmissions, etc. and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues
· Conduct repairs aiming for maximum reliability
· Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely manner
· Perform thorough maintenance on machinery, equipment, and systems
· Clean and apply lubricants to machinery components
· Replenish fluids and components of engines and machinery
· Provide consultation on correct maintenance and preventative measures to machine or vehicle users
· Undertake other duties as assigned (e.g., repair of hydraulic systems, painting vehicles, etc.)
· Keep logs of work and report on issues
· Proven experience as Mechanic
· Welding knowledge
· Excellent knowledge of machinery and hydraulic, electrical, and other systems and their components
· Aptitude in using various hand tools (screwdrivers, hammers, etc.) and precision measurement tools (e.g., calipers)
· Ability to follow established procedures and practices and read instructions, blueprints, etc.
· A strong commitment to all health and safety guidelines
· Excellent communication skills
· A problem-solving ability
· Excellent physical strength and stamina
· High school diploma is preferred; Certification from a vocational school or completion of an apprenticeship is a definite plus
For more information, please call: 779-772-8246
To apply for this job please visit www.cimcoresources.com.