Website CIT Trucks
For over 40 years, CIT Trucks has been a full-line, commercial truck dealership representing Kenworth, Volvo, Mack, and Isuzu. Constantly growing to meet the needs of its customers, CIT Trucks now operates from 17 locations, services territories within Illinois, Missouri, and Indiana, and offers rental, leasing, and finance services through our Central Truck Leasing and Central Truck Finance companies. CIT Trucks is in business to serve its customers with the best line of heavy and medium-duty trucks, the most complete inventory of parts, and the highest quality of mechanical and body repair service available. With a dedicated and hard-working team of over 600 employees, CIT Trucks is proud to say it has the best employees in the industry. Devoted individuals looking to advance their career and grow within a company are invited to apply now and see what CIT Trucks has to offer.
· Competitive compensation package
· Full line of benefits including: 401(k) retirement plan, group health, health savings account, medical flexible spending account, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
· Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay and Bereavement pay (First year PTO time = 120 days or 2.8 weeks)
· Opportunities for advancement with ample training
· Tool purchase assistance program available
We have an immediate opening for a customer service-orientated Diesel Service Technician/Mechanic. The Diesel Service Technician/Mechanic performs vehicle repair and maintenance work on heavy and medium-duty trucks in accordance with dealer and manufacturer warranty standards. Duties will include:
· Performs work in accordance with dealership and warranty standards.
· Diagnoses complaint and performs necessary repair.
· Road tests when required.
· Supervises work of any apprentice technicians as assigned.
· Attends factory-sponsored training classes.
· Keeps current with factory technical bulletins.
· Understands and follows federal, state, and local regulations, (i.e., disposal of hazardous wastes).
Shift premium of $1.75 per hour over and above base wages
· Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
· General mechanical skills.
· Tech school training desired.
· Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
· CDL preferred.
· PACCAR MX-13, Cummins ISX15, ISX12, ISB6.7, ISL9, ISL G, ISX12 G, Volvo, Mack, Isuzu, Eaton, and Allison certifications desired.
· Manual dexterity.
· Good judgment.
· Professional personal appearance and demeanor.
Apply online at www.cittrucks.com
· Normal, IL
· Springfield, IL
· Morton, IL
· Peru, IL – Kenworth Volvo
· Peru, IL – Mack
· Joliet, IL
· Bensenville, IL
· Champaign, IL
· Troy, IL
· Rockford, IL
· Grayslake, IL
· Mokena, IL
· Pleasant Plains, IL
· Fenton, MO
To apply for this job please visit www.cittrucks.com.