Website Dickey Staffing Solutions
Our client located in Rockford is currently interviewing for manifold assemblers. 1st and 2nd shift openings.
The right candidate will be able to perform bench type hand operations in the assembly, testing, and processing of hydraulic manifold systems.
Essential Job Duties:
· Perform assembly operations using a variety of hand and power tools as well as assembly fixtures where necessary
· Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures working from blueprints, engineering specifications, operation sheets, etc.
· Collect required parts (per BOM) and equipment needed to complete assembly process
· Visually inspect for obvious part defects
· Set up, adjust and operate several test stands where set up detail and operating procedures are generally prescribed
· Perform necessary product tests on appropriate test stands following production specs
· Report on issues, malfunction or defective parts
· Follow all safety procedures in performing duties and operating equipment
· Maintain housekeeping in the work area
· Ability to work in a team environment with a positive attitude
· Work overtime as required including Saturdays
Frequent standing, lifting, carrying, and pushing, pulling up to 50 lbs.
· Bending, stooping, walking throughout the day
Education and Experience:
· High School or equivalent
· Assembly experience in a manufacturing environment a plus
· Ability to read blueprints a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com