Website Dickey Staffing Solutions
Produce machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine, mills, lathes, grinders, and saws
maintaining quality and safety standards keeping records maintaining equipment and supplies.
* Attention to detail and accuracy is essential for maintaining acceptable level of performance.
* Ability to accept and adapt to constant changes of procedures and responsibilities.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and standard operating procedures.
* Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out all furnished instructions.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
* Close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus are all essential specific vision abilities required for this job.
* Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects to perform the duties of this job.
* Must have High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
* Ability to read Blue Prints or basics concepts.
* Ability to properly use inspection equipment (O.D. Mics, Calipers, Plug Gauges)
* Strong ability to communicate and work well with personnel within all levels of the department.
* Strong ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide, using whole numbers.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com