Website Family Counseling Services of Northern Illinois
Family Counseling Services (FCS) is a non-profit Counseling Agency located in Rockford, Illinois that provides counseling services to youth, families, adults, and couples in the Winnebago and Boone county region. Since 1877, FCS has been supporting individuals and families within our community in their healing journey to healthier functioning, relationships and lives.
FCS is offering a part-time (24 hours/week) position for Clinical Director.
The Clinical Director assumes responsibility for operational, clinical and fiscal management of the agency. The director facilitates and assures the provision of quality consumer care and operational accountability.
Schedule – Monday – Thursday 1pm – 7pm
Work Location – One location – Rockford, Illinois
Reports to: Executive Director
- Supervision of supervisor and therapist
- Assuring therapist adherence to ethical standards of clinical treatment
- Reviewing documentation to ensure the client records meet clinical standards and are completed in a timely manner
- Facilitation of onboarding and ongoing training to clinicians and staff
- Assist Executive Director in grant writing and quarterly reports
- Ensuring clinic adherence to the requirements of funding sources, licensing entities and other governmental agencies
- Perform related duties as assigned
- Clinical License required (LCSW)
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related field
- 3-5 year’s experience of direct clinical experience providing individual, family and group psychotherapy to adults and youth
- Experience in private practice and not for profit setting
- 3 years of experience in an administrative role
- Working knowledge of assessment, treatment planning and documentation needed for billing to Medicaid and insurance companies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com