Summary: Will be responsible for providing effective, pro-active and responsive operations for a variety of human resources activities.
- Support HR operations functions and projects.
- Support staff engagement and recognition activities including celebration of milestones, successes, new hires, terms, etc.
- Lead and organize strategic HR Projects for core HR functions. Provide guidance for and execute project deliverables.
- Will oversee the implementation of projects and continuous improvement activities for core HR functions that deliver process improvement and efficiencies. Identifies and recommends process improvements to simplify various HR processes.
- Uses procedures, policy manuals, knowledge management, and other reference materials to assist in answering and resolving staff and Leader inquiries.
- Assists with the implementation and coordination of business process changes, data accuracy audits and end-use training within HR. Complies HR Reports and audits to ensure data integrity.
- Works with HR partners and technology partners to roll out plans for deployments of new products and features, as well as coordinates and prioritizes system defect resolution and enhancements for the HR COEs.
- Provide support to SR. HRBPs in the following areas: performance management, data analysis, staff relations, learning and development and succession planning.
- Manages and maintains HR programs as assigned.
- Continually seeks to improve the overall function of the department.
- Tracks and analyzes, along with COEs specialists, metrics for all areas to recommend actions as needed. Compile, organize and submit basic data reports relating to HR operations function.
- Performs high-level analysis of HR data in order to provide relevant and impactful HR solutions.
- Supports performance review process including tracking completion and distributing notices of upcoming reviews.
- Maintains and updates the HR Playbooks.
- Receive, understand and respond to staff and/or Sr. HRBP inquiries related to various functions of HR Operations including but not limited to hiring, compensation, separations, benefits, retirement, worker’s compensation, safety and or leave of absence.
- Complete special projects by clarifying project objective, setting timetables and schedules, conducting research and time/cost analysis, developing and organizing information, fulfilling transactions, communicating project status and issues, and resolving concerns.
- Identify, recommend and develop process, policy and procedural improvements.
- Assist SR. HRBPs with conducting investigations into staff concerns and assist in determining appropriate resolutions.
- Provides back-up support, as necessary, in meeting the needs of the COEs staff and their volume/workload.
- Assists leaders and staff with report generation and interpretation of HR data.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required and Master’s preferred.
Experience and Skills: 3-5 years of business operations experience. Strong written, verbal and presentation skills, analytical ability, and ability to work effectively with a team are required. Project and change management experience preferred. Solve problems analytically; search out relevant information and gauge its importance when making decisions. Strong computer skills. Strong attention to detail.
Chat with us now! Text “Jobs” to 815-600-7056
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com