- Performs exams to include diagnostic mammography, needle localization and core biopsies.
- Performs bone density exams.
- Performs radiographic and fluoroscopic procedures.
- Communicates with patient before procedure to obtain history, explain risks and what can be expected; communicates during procedure to monitor safety, and comfort.
- Selects data such as anatomical area and sets proper technique to ensure optimal image quality.
- Prepares images and compiles study for radiologist relaying all appropriate information.
- Performs mammography quality control procedures; maintains records.
- Maintains and cleans work area and equipment.
- Graduate of an accredited Radiology Technologist program
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) Certification
- ARRT certification on Mammography(M) within one year of hire
- CPR-Basic Life Support
- Illinois Emergency Management Agency (IEMA) licensure
Chat with us now! Text “Jobs” to 815-600-7056
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org