Weekend Program Option:
- Weekend Option RNs will be required to work 40 out of 52 weekends per calendar year.
- One weekend per month may be granted off without pay, based on request, approval, and department need.
- Weekend shifts will be 12 hours in length and are applicable from 7 a.m. Friday until 7 a.m. Monday.
- When one of the organization’s recognized holidays falls on a weekend shift, the nurse will be required to work based on unit need. This cannot be one of the requested off weekends.
- Benefit eligible.
- Staff member will commit to working the weekend option for a minimum of 6 months.
SUMMARY: The delivery system practiced at FHN Memorial Hospital employs the concepts of team nursing incorporating the workforce standards as set forth by FHN. Coordinates and provides nursing care to identified patient population. Utilizes team approach for delegation, critical thinking and problem solving skills to achieve optimal patient outcomes. Demonstrates competencies in accordance with specific performance standards.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school, with a BSN preferred; and a minimum of 3 years of experience. CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Registered Nurse currently licensed to practice in the state of Illinois. CPR certified.
Chat with us now! Text “Jobs” to 815-600-7056
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com