- Performs exams to include small parts, breast, vascular, abdomen, OB/GYN, and procedures.
- Assesses the patient, evaluates the request for diagnostic ultrasound services, and determines appropriate method of application.
- Prepares appropriate equipment/accessories and completes sterile tray preparation for procedures.
- Provides patient education before, during, and after procedure.
- Generates patient reports, sends acquired images electronically for accession/retrieval.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Basic Life Support certification.
- Diploma or certificate of completion from an accredited medical sonography program
American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) certification relevant to specialty area/modality.
Chat with us now! Text “Jobs” to 815-600-7056
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org