Website First Midwest Group
Real Estate Development
Commercial Real Estate Legal Assistant
Assist general and corporate counsel with a variety of legal commercial real estate functions.
The essential functions or duties listed below are intended only as an illustration of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
· Prepare documents and legal correspondence
· Organize and maintain documents in paper and electronic filing systems.
· Create entities and maintain files.
· Obtain FEIN’s.
· Manage all entities annual renewals
· Order and ensure accurate title commitments.
· Real estate recordings.
· Prepare and file annual reports
· Prepare and review operating agreements.
· Prepare five and ten (10) day notices for service.
· Prepare contracts and real estate closing statements.
· Investigate facts, search public records and internet sources to assist counsel.
· File paperwork with the courts on behalf of the company.
· Notarize legal documents as necessary.
· Work with all lines of business on Workers’ Compensation and Insurance Audits.
· Manage all internal Insurance policies for the company.
Manage CEO’s personal and professional calendar
Make travel accommodations
· Various other tasks as assigned.
RECOMMENDED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
Firm understanding of commercial
Education and Experience
Associates degree or vocational equivalent is required. A minimum of two years training and experience in a similar or related role is required. Proficiency with Microsoft applications, Word, Excel, LexisNexis, public court systems are highly desirable.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $50,000.00 per yea
To apply for this job please visit www.firstmidwestgroup.com.