Website Fitness Lifestyles
We are looking to hire a licensed massage therapist with knowledge in the field of study. Must be customer
service oriented and able to communicate effectively with members and staff.
- Flexible schedule. You choose your hours within our club’s hours of operation.
- All utilities included, we take care of your laundry, and our receptionist schedules all of your appointments.
- Steady clientele with over 800 members to solicit to.
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
- Must carry liability insurance.
- Knowledge of various modalities are preferred.
- Must be customer service-oriented.
- Able to work flexible days and hours, potentially working weekends and some evening hours
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
- Perform consecutive 30-60 minute massage therapy sessions.
- Design specific sessions based on our client’s individual needs
- Promote the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy.
- Create excellent experience for members and guests with a friendly and helpful attitude.
- Generate new clientele through promoting member referral and any other marketing/advertising you would like to do.
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy room and common areas
Please send your resumes to Fitness Lifestyles via email, mail, or dropping off in person.
Contact: Laura Krieger
To apply for this job email your details to Fitnesslifestyles1@gmail.com