Freddy's Frozen Custard and Steakburgers
On the HotLine, you are part of a highly talented team ensuring that each tasty item in the Freddy’s cooked-to-order kitchen meets our standard of quality, accuracy and timeliness.
- Provide exceptional service with guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Be a team player with fellow co-workers while helping the store and M&M Custard, LLC to meet goals.
- Follow training programs and processes to ensure consistency in products and quality.
- Strive to learn more every day to benefit personal growth and that of the concept.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for guests and fellow team members.
- Arrive at work daily in uniform and prepared to meet and exceed guest expectations.
- Produce a high quality product while following Food Safety processes.
- Provide alternatives and options while educating guests on products that we have available.
- Assist in the store’s success by using proper portioning, ringing/preparing orders and following cash handling procedures.
- Arrive at work on-time daily and prepare to work the entire shift in which you are assigned while also being available for additional shifts as needed.
- Must have an exceptional understanding of guest needs and service levels that are expected for all members of the team.
- Use all equipment for which you have been trained for and approved to use carefully while also ensuring they are in good working order.
- Perform all tasks as assigned to you, in any area in which you are trained for, at the best of your abilities.
- Must be able to work up to a 10 hour shift while standing or walking to perform essential functions.
- Must have a positive attitude to internal and external guests.
- Will be required to lift up to forty pounds during the course of a workday.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests and team members to ensure the safety of individuals and guest needs.
- Will require bending, stooping, and occasional use of a ladder.
- Reasonable accommodation will be made to those requiring assistance.
Company sponsored benefits for employee and dependents with a generous employer paid portion to include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance for time employment
- 401K with match at 1st of the month after 90 days of employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit m-m-custard.r365hire.com.