Website Growth Dimensions
Belvidere-Boone County, IL
Reporting directly to the Executive Director, the intern is responsible for providing support to further the goals of the organization, including, but not limited to translation services, outreach and event support, and system improvements.
· Interface with systems to include websites and Microsoft office to review documents, access business resources, outreach, and information essential for managing activities and impact.
· Assist with the coordination and implementation of investor relations activities.
· Provide support to the team in the development and distribution of hardcopy and electronic marketing/outreach materials for the organization and our stakeholders.
· Provide support to the team in the development and delivery of correspondence, both electronic and hardcopy.
· Provide outreach to businesses regarding programs and resources available at the federal, state and local level.
· Conduct research and gain information to update websites.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Preferred, student pursuing their college education in business, economic development, technology, or related field.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily work activities.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and Social Media web platforms a plus.
· Strict adherence to confidentiality requirements.
· Must have verbal and written proficiency in Spanish and English.
Maximum of 25 hours/week.
Candidates will be reimbursed for business travel (primarily within Boone County) and provided a stipend for cell phone expense.
To Apply: Please email your resume to: Llantow@theworkforceconnection.org
To apply for this job email your details to LLantow@theworkforceconnection.org