• Operate assigned equipment.
• Participate in continuous improvement activities.
• Support the Honeywell Operating System
• Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
• Comply with all safety rules.
• Record and report production data.
• Analyze data and production reports
• Set up and change over equipment
U.S. PERSON REQUIREMENTS
Due to compliance with U.S. export control laws and regulations, candidate must be a U.S. Person, which is defined as, a U.S. citizen, a U.S. permanent resident, or have protected status in the U.S. under asylum or refugee status.
YOU MUST HAVE
• High School Diploma
• Ability to analyze information and concepts
• Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
• Ability to identify key details
• Ability to troubleshoot
• Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
• Creative thinking and idea generation
• Ability to communicate information clearly
Inclusion and Diversity (I&D) is a foundational principle at Honeywell, both because it’s the right thing to do and because it is a fundamental enabler for our business. We actively recruit, develop, and retain talent from diverse backgrounds and cultures who bring different experience, perspectives, abilities, and ideas. We foster an inclusive environment in which all employees feel valued, respected, and accepted.
Inclusion and Diversity is more than a commitment to us, it is the way we work.
*This is a 3rd shift position-
Sunday -Thursday from 11: 00 pm to 7:00 am
To apply for this job please visit careers.honeywell.com.