Ingersoll Machine Tools, Inc
Summary: The Recruiting Coordinator will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled; reviews job descriptions for vacancies.
- Assists with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Drafts recruitment advertisements: posts and/or places ads in the most effective digital and/or print media for open positions.
- Selects one or more placement agencies to assist with the recruitment process.
- Identifies appropriate candidates and assesses their qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
- Connects qualified candidates with hiring managers.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and/or conducting interviews with managers when necessary.
- Maintains contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications.
- Vets potential employees’ credentials.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Attends job fairs and recruiting sessions; runs company booths at job fairs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Three (3) to five (5) years managing all phases of the recruiting cycle and hiring process required.
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical and/or human resources field preferred.
- Manufacturing/Machine Tool Industry-related recruiting experience is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Prolonged periods sitting/standing at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to travel on occasion for recruiting assignments.
To apply for this job please visit ingersollmachinetoolsinc.applytojob.com.