Website LOVES PARK CITY CLERK’S OFFICE
LOVES PARK CITY CLERK’S OFFICE
FULL TIME POSITION – 40 HOURS PER WEEK – BENEFITS, PENSION, HEALTHCARE
Applications may be submitted online at https://cityoflovespark.com/employment-opportunities/, or may be obtained from the City Clerk’s office, City of Loves Park, City Hall, 100 Heart Blvd, Loves Park, IL and submitted to the Clerk’s office or to email@example.com
• Phones & counter, taking payments at the counter and over the phone, Using Cash
register, answering citizen concerns.
• Prepare daily deposit for the Treasurer’s office
• Maintain all files & documents
• Distribute Press releases to media
• Voter Registration
• Provide Notary Public services
• Process & mail renewal license stickers
• Process Garage Sale permits and maintain database
• Scans documents to document imaging system.
• Maintain Building Permit invoice payments, tracks payments, maintain database.
• Maintain certificate of insurance files.
• Preparation of Administration Hearing files, distribution of documents, maintain files,
mailings and maintain database.
• Preparation of City Council correspondence, duplicate and distribute
• Possible backup at council meetings after City Clerk & Deputy Clerk.
• Sort & distribute all city hall mail to appropriate departments.
• Backup for City Clerk and Deputy City Clerk with the preparation of Agendas and Council
• Other duties as assigned.
• Word, Excel, computer knowledge required
• Understanding of governmental office procedures
• Effective communication skills
• High School diploma/GED
• Experience preferred
• Salary approximately $45,000
Ability to pass post offer drug screening test
All applications must be submitted to the Clerk’s office, 100 Heart Blvd. Loves Park, IL 61111 or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit cityoflovespark.com.