What is Papa?
Papa is a fun and rewarding service designed to help support older adults and families in their everyday lives.
Papa is the perfect part-time, flexible job for compassionate people looking to make money while doing good in their communities.
As a Papa Pal, you can choose which type of visit you’d like to conduct. All visits begin in homes, but that doesn’t mean you’re stuck inside. Visits can include:
- Transportation: Drive Members to the doctor, to work, to the bank, or anywhere they need to go.
- Companionship: Engage in great conversations with our Members, go on a walk, watch movies, play board games, and more.
- House Tasks: Help our Members around the house with laundry, light cleaning, meal prep, and more.
- Errands: Common errands include taking Members food shopping or to the pharmacy, picking up their medication, and more.
Why you should be a Papa Pal:
- Pay: Great source of income. Earn $13-15/hr (plus mileage reimbursement) in your free time.
- Bonuses: Get bonus payments. Along with your pay rate, you can earn daily and weekly bonuses to increase your earnings.
- Flexibility: Work when it’s convenient for you, including weekends. Work as little or as much as you like.
- Meaning: Have a lasting impact on someone’s life. Papa Pals enhance the lives of others in their community by providing companionship and support. Papa Pals are everyday heroes.
Daily-earnings example (pay rates differ slightly by location):
- 2 visits (2 hrs each) x $15/hr base pay = $60 for 4 hours
- Visit Bonus $35 for 1 visit = $35
- Total Earnings: $60 + $35 = $95
- $95 / 4 hrs = $23.75 / hour
*Plus mileage is also reimbursed
- 18 years or older
- Valid U.S issued driver’s license.
- Caring, patient, reliable personality.
- Authorization to work in the US.
- Clean & dependable vehicle & Valid car insurance (If applying for transportation visits)
To apply for this job please visit www.papa.com.