Website Plote Construction Inc.
Plote Construction Inc
$17 – $18 an hour – Full-time
Paid time off
Full Job Description
The Scale Clerk is responsible for, but not limited to, the ticketing of inbound dump load activities.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for ticketing inbound loads of material by type and reconciling tickets daily.
· Recognizes material qualities and quantities for correct classification.
· Communication with yard personnel to establish delivery schedules according to factors such as truck capacities, delivery site and unloading time.
· Communication with dump inspector to insure the delivery is unloaded in the correct locations depending on type and quality.
· Enters trucks, orders, and scale readings and product receipts for inbound and outbound trucks in JWS.
· Receives cash payments for shipments from drivers and prepares reports of cash and charge sales.
· Maintain radio contact with drivers to expedite deliveries.
· Runs daily and monthly activity reports.
· Highschool diploma or GED required
· Previous experience with accurate record-keeping and file maintenance as well as cash handling and reconciliation
· Moderate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel and Outlook)
· Working knowledge of State, Federal and local laws and regulations governing operation of State certified truck scales principles and practices
· Previous knowledge of ticketing software a plus
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Work Location: Multiple Locations
To apply for this job please visit www.plote.com.