Website Rockford Career College
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
· Assist students with research using standard and electronic learning resource center resources
· Instruct students in APA style
· Promote student and faculty use of campus learning resource center and market learning resource center services, may participate in and help plan student advisory programs, may sit on various committees, and attend meetings as needed.
· Coordinate and schedule all campus learning resource center instructional activities
· Serve as the campus contact person and faculty liaison for learning resource center related issues
· Collaborate with others and work individually to produce variety of informational and instructional materials
· Work with faculty to integrate information competencies into the curriculum by integrating resource-based learning experiences
· Oversee circulation. maintain learning resource center statistics and inventory control of learning resource center resources
· Ensure learning resource center cleanliness and organization of resources
· Prepare purchase order requests, performs routine cataloguing of learning resource center materials, processes interlibrary loan requests
· Oversee support staff (if applicable)
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
· Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) preferred
· 2 years library experience preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.rockfordcareercollege.edu.