Website Rockford Manufacturing Group (RMG)
Rockford Manufacturing Group (RMG) is an OEM manufacturer of wire processing Equipment in South Beloit, IL. We sell our equipment domestically as well as globally.
We offer free healthcare to our employees
– Manage and oversee the assembly and paint operations
– Coordinate and schedule production activities to meet strict deadlines
– Read and interpret blueprints and engineering drawings
– Hands on ability to jump in and help with machine builds and troubleshoot issues
– Perform quality control checks to ensure parts meet specifications
– Handle ERP system to coordinate labor, shortages, schedules and control costs
– Collaborate with other departments to ensure smooth workflow and timely completion of projects
– Able to to read SolidWorks prints/models for build purposes
– Strong knowledge of capital equipment assembly and techniques
– Basic math skills for measurements and calculations
– Must be able to prove track record of leading and driving proactive accountability
– Attention to detail and commitment to quality control standards
– Ability to handle materials safely and efficiently
This role requires a candidate who is experienced in equipment, capital equipment, automation machinery, or custom equipment assembly operations, and possesses excellent attention to detail. The Assembly Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing the production process, ensuring quality control, and coordinating with other departments.
Engineers or equipment techs that are looking to move into a leadership role are encouraged to apply.
This is a very high visibility role with future growth potential.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.