Website Staff Management
Staffing service for Manufacturing positions
Staff Management | SMX would love to have you join our team! We are currently looking for warehouse assembly associates who will be responsible for working with machine parts to assemble and test out! We have all shifts available, work in a climate controlled environment, health and dental insurance after first paycheck, and you get paid every Friday! We also have a $50 referral bonus and a $500 Retention Bonus! Please ask our recruiters for more details!Receives and reviews work order and parts for assembly to conduct testing.
* Coordinates work order from customers schedules.
* Uses tools, presses and a variety of test stands and fixtures.
* Works from blueprints, lists, instructions (verbal and written) applying various procedures.
* Ensures quality of product and follows all safety and housekeeping rules and procedures.
* Adheres to the quality management system and participates in continuous improvement initiatives.
* Provides training to other employees in assembly and test methodology as required.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Have basic computer, math and industrial skills.
*Minimum of 1 year manufacturing exp.
* Be mechanically competent.
* Ability to troubleshoot problems & provide solutions.
* Able to perform work accurately & to communicate effectively with others.
* Ability to adapt to change in the workplace and work in a team environment.
* Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines
To apply for this job please visit apply.smjobs.com.