Website Titan Tire
Category: Production • Location: Illinois (Freeport)
Production workers are responsible for building a quality product while properly using machines and materials. This is an assembly operation that consists of both machine and manual operations. • Responsible for performing production work in different departments as assigned in the factory. • Starts, operates, tends, stops, and cleans machines. • Assure that all products are built to the highest quality standard. • Inspects product to ensure high quality. • Must keep equipment and work areas clean and orderly at all times. • Must perform other miscellaneous operations as required in order to achieve the overall production goal.
• Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies.
• Scrap waste material from machines.
• Read and interpret gauges, specifications, and prints.
• Record data and fill out check sheets.
• Assure that the daily schedule is completed.
• Assure that work practices are in the guidelines of OSHA standards.
• Work as part of the team with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
• Follow all company rules and policies.
• Follow all safety rules and ISO requirements.
• Take instructions from supervisors.
• May require lifting up to 75 lbs. or more.QUALIFICATIONS
• High School diploma and/or general education (GED); and/or equivalent combination of education, training & experience that performs the essential functions of this position.
• Must have at least two years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge of Lock Out /Tag Out, and P.P.E. use a plus.
• Good mechanical & mathematical skills a plus.
• Must be mechanically inclined and skilled with hand tools.
• Must be able to read and understand the weekly schedule, specifications & prints.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org