Website Tri Part Screw Products
A quality control inspector is responsible for making sure that products meet a set of standards. Their duties include examining shipments of inventory and raw goods, measuring the specifications of random items in each production run and training team members to refine production quality.
– Inspecting output samples using industry-appropriate methods, such as comparing to standards, measuing dimensions and examining functionality.
– Reviewing blueprints and specifications to compare to produced goods.
– Recording inspection results by completing reports, summarizing reworks adn wastes and inputting data into quality database.
– Training the production team on quality control measures to improve product excellence.
– Proposing improvements to the production process.
– Monitoring the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and discard any that do not meet requirements.
– Updating job knowledge by engaging in educational opportunities and regular training.
– Keeping measurement equipment operating accurately by following calibration requirements and calling for repairs.
– Have an understanding of ISO 9001:2015
– Professional and works well with others.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.