Website WIS International
Retail Merchandising Associate
Starting Wage: $17-$19/hr.
HIRING EVERYWHERE IN THE USA!!!
Part Time: Hours based on business need; full time hours with set schedule while on project.
Perks of Working with WIS
Competitive pay + paid training!
Referral bonuses: Get paid for referring family and friends!
Career Growth: WIS is committed to creating opportunities for those who aspire for more!
Employee-paid health insurance available at competitive group rates.
Paid drive time between stores and mileage reimbursement.
Diverse and inclusive employer committed to your success.
WIS Merchandising Associate Responsibilities
· Read and set planograms.
· Product merchandising, resets, and tagging.
· Fixture tear down, rebuilding and relocating.
· Create and maintain a safe work environment.
· Access to reliable transportation for long distance travel
· A valid driver’s license and meeting the WIS driver requirements are required.
· Retail merchandising/setting/stocking experience preferred.
· Ability to travel via automobile or plane, including overnight stays (up to 100% of the time)
· Daily access to a mobile device with Internet
Must be able to work the entire duration of project up to 14 consecutive weeks.
· Ability stand, kneel, crouch, and use a step stool on concrete surfaces for 8+ hours.
· Must be able to regularly lift 25lbs and 60lbs on occasion.
· Must be willing to complete pre-employment investigative consumer report, pre-employment screening and/or Customer specific Certification program.
Please note that this Job Description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), WIS is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to effectively perform the essential functions of the job.
For more information on WIS, visit our website at www.wisintl.com
WIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
To apply for this job please visit wisinternational.icims.com.